I have a scene from the movie that Im gonna post if I even figure it out, okay bye,
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
- Anna: Oh the weather outside is frightful.
- Kristoff: But the fire is so delightful.
- Anna: And since we've no place to go.
- Kristoff: Let-
- Elsa: LET IT SNOOOW, LET IT SNOOOW. CAN'T HOLD IT BACK A-NY-MOOORE!
- Anna: Goddammit not again.
When you’re watching a new episode of your favorite show and someone tries to get you to do something:
That is so accurate that’s it’s scary.
whispering, “no,” at a character because you know they’re about to make a fool of themselves and kill you with second hand embarrassment